LEARN BA GUA, HSING-I THROUGH THE EYES OF AN AMERICAN.
- You will learn Ba Gua circle form, linear form and Hsing-I 5 elements..
- You will learn how to apply the techniques and concepts against an opponent.
- The concepts and techniques are modernized and explained in simple terms and examples.
- You will find many drills to help you master the concepts and apply them to your own strategy.
- The fundamentals you will learn will help you build skills in changing angles, discovering opportunities and controlling your opponent's movements.
Master Lyte Burly has been practicing various Martial Arts styles with a heavy focus on Boxing for over 30 years. He applies his knowledge daily by sparring with practitioners from different styles and backgrounds, one of a few Masters that are always willing to put on the gloves to spar with strangers. He has put in thousands of hours of training and continues to do so.
His students has won MMA competitions as well as The Golden Gloves.
Some of the styles he has practiced:
- Tai Chi
- Xing Yi
- Pa Kua Chang
- Wing Chun
StartBa Gua Terminology (1:16)
StartWhat is Hsing-I (2:18)
StartBa Gua Stiff Arm Change (6:38)
StartBa Gua Stiff Arm Change With Ball (2:54)
StartBa Gua Stiff Arm Change Application (2:58)
StartBa Gua 5 Elements by Wilson Pitts
StartHsing-I Chuan with Wilson Pitts
StartHsing-I The Metal Punch (4:37)
StartHsing-I Metal Punch Application (1:26)