SELF-DEFENSE FROM A PERSPECTIVE OF TOTALITY
- If you are looking to learn 1,000 fool-proof self-defense techniques.
- If you are looking for short-cuts.
- If you are not willing to work and practice.
After taking this MINI course:
- You will feel how to generate a powerful punch to end the fight as quickly as possible.
- You will understand ways to increase the speed and explosive power of your punches.
- You will realize the power of the concept of Interception and what are the many ways to counter an attack.
- You will find out how to do realistic drills that will aid you in testing yourself in as close to a real situation as possible.
Instructor David Gor has been practicing Martial Arts styles such as Jeet Kune Do, Boxing, Taekwondo, Karate, Gracie Jiu Jitsu and others for the past 16 years.
Working as a bouncer, security, and training in public parks, gave him an opportunity to apply and improve the techniques and concepts of self-defense.
Instructor David Gor believes in studying, practicing and applying Martial Arts from a perspective of totality rather than fragmentation (such as a single technique or an element of training), because it corresponds better with the chaotic and violent nature of self-defense situations.
"To reach me, you must move to me. Your attack offers me an opportunity to intercept you." - Bruce Lee
StartIntegrated Self Defense Course - Lesson 3 - Step Through Punch Part 1 (4:48)
StartIntegrated Self Defense Course - Lesson 37 - Preemptive Attack Introduction (5:29)
StartIntegrated Self Defense Course - Lesson 38 - Preemptive Attack Distance (5:10)
StartIntegrated Self Defense Course - Lesson 40 - Distance Conrol (3:49)
StartIntegrated Self Defense Course - Lesson 48 - Preemptive Attack Step Through Part 1 (3:20)
StartIntegrated Self Defense Course - Lesson 55 - Preemptive Attack with Punch Testing Drill (5:52)
Frequently Asked Questions
You are one click away from discovering your hidden potential!