GET A TASTE FOR THE BEAUTY, FLEXIBILITY, FLUIDITY AND POWER OF WUSHU.
- You will learn the Long Fist Form, one of the key highlights of Wushu, especially for beginners.
- You will gain flexibility, fluidity, balance and control.
- Learn the basics of this beautiful art, be able to perform it regardless of age or martial arts development.
- You will gain thorough understanding of the movements, purpose behind them, and alternative options to match your flexibility and balance level.
Wushu (武术) is a form of contemporary Chinese martial arts that blends elements of performance and martial application. Wushu training emphasizes quickness, explosive power, and natural, relaxed movement.
Sifu Paul Chen has been practicing martial arts for over 40 years; from the early age of 5. His journey into Wushu (collectively know in America as "kungfu") is from the opposite direction of most teachers. Sifu Chen started in the more traditional martial arts including White Crane, Wing Chun, Tai-Chi before focusing on modern Wushu 20-years ago and Shaolin 10-years ago.
Sifu Chen has a long career and successful career in electronics. He fell in love with how wushu/Northern Longfist marries martial arts and science to the physical benefit of practitioners. With his background in traditional martial arts, he has uniquely been able to translate the visually flashy wushu to the practical self-defense. Sifu Paul wishes to pass on this love and knowledge of Chinese martial arts to as many students as he can.
- Almost 15 years of coaching
- started as an assistant Seattle
- head instructor for local Chinese school in Orange County CA
- Black Belt in Wushu, National Wushu Training Center
- Chang quan / Long fist
- Nan quan / Southern fist
- Shaolin martial arts
- Luohan quan
- Da Hong quan
- NCCPT Certified Personal Trainer,
- ISSA Certified Kickboxing Instructor
Frequently Asked Questions
Start your Wushu journey today!