"Learning 52 Blocks made me feel like I have a shield with me at all times. I was very unfamiliar with hand techniques, 52 Blocks gave me confidence to fight in that distance. It added an element of self-reliability. Hands no longer became simply weapons or passive blocks, they became double-edged sword." -MK
ARE YOU READY TO LEARN ONE OF THE MOST EXCITING NEW ARTS?
- You will learn an underground art of defense that was born and developed in the streets, prisons and Boxing rings of the USA.
- You will learn how to use your arms to their full potential - be confident of any attack coming your way!
- Learn how to use just a few moves, defensively, to make your opponent regret they ever tried throwing an attack at you!
- You will develop a SOLID foundation that will set you up for success in Boxing, or other Martial Arts styles.
What is 52 Blocks Boxing?
Master Lyte Burly has been practicing various Martial Arts styles with a heavy focus on Boxing for over 30 years. He applies his knowledge daily by sparring with practitioners from different styles and backgrounds, one of a few Masters that are always willing to put on the gloves to spar with strangers. He has put in thousands of hours of training and continues to do so.
His students has won MMA competitions as well as The Golden Gloves.
Some of the styles he has practiced:
- Tai Chi
- Xing Yi
- Pa Kua Chang
- Wing Chun
- This is a FREE, yes, FREE mini course on the NEW martial art of defense - 52 Blocks.
- You will learn the flagship block of this art - Skull and Bones, and will see some applications of some other blocks.
- One of the most common questions that people raise when they see this art in action is, "but how do I manage to land those blocks?". This is the question that will be answered in this mini course.
- If you like what you see and want to learn more, make sure to enroll in the FULL COURSE OF 52 BLOCKS BOXING afterwards.
Start52 Blocks Level 1 Lesson 23 - Skull & Bones (5:33)
Start52 Blocks Level 2 Lesson 101 (2:07)
Start52 Blocks Boxing Lesson 301 - Jab followed by Skull and Bones (2:36)
Start52 Blocks Boxing Lesson 302 - Cross followed by Skull and Bones (1:27)
Start52 Blocks Boxing Lesson 303 - Lead Uppercut followed by Closed Doors (1:59)
Start52 Blocks Boxing Lesson 304 - Rear Uppercut followed by Closed Door (2:06)
Start52 Blocks Boxing Lesson 305 - Left Hook Followed by Triangle Trade (1:58)
Start52 Blocks Boxing Lesson 306 - Overhand Followed by Triangle Trade (1:44)