ARE YOU READY TO MASTER YOUR KICKING?
Here is what you will get from taking this course:
- You will learn how and when to execute virtually 90% of possible kicks starting with the lowest target - ankle and moving up to the highest target - head.
- You will learn how to improve speed and power of your kicks - use simple principles/techniques combined with the right training regiment.
- Learn how to use combinations, feints and set ups to make your opponent completely baffled!
- Learn tons of fun drills to improve your timing, accuracy, sense of distance and reflexes!
Master MK has studied many different Martial Arts systems over the past 16 years, testing and challenging himself in competitions, as well as in sparring with practitioners from other styles.
Here are some of the styles that Master MK studied:
- Taekwondo (4th degree Black belt)
- Muay Thai
- Bushido Karate
His unique approach in teaching will go over every minuscule detail of how to accomplish a certain technique, from body movement to weight distribution.
WHY SHOULD I LEARN KICKING?
- Kicking is HARD. It takes time and lots of practice to learn it. But once you do, you will feel like you can learn anything!
- If you can learn kicks, learning other things will come much easier just from a simple fact that learning how to use your feet and legs for attacks is one of the least natural thing for us as humans to do. But it is also one of the most satisfying accomplishments (probably for the same reason)!
- In addition, your legs provides you with the longest ranged tools to attack with, therefore it feels a lot safer to use.
- Furthermore, not many people know how to use kicks well, so if you master kicking - it will serve you well when the time comes.
Still not convinced? Here is what course students had to say about it:
"If you think you are too old, too out of shape, too busy, or don’t have the time or space to do this. I would say just try, do what your mind says no to, you will thank yourself in the end."
- Patrick Sean Yeager, Student
"Your lessons are easy to follow I really enjoy them very much…"
- Scottie W Crum, Student
"Thanks again for such a great program. I have finished the first lesson and the homework and I’m loving it so far!"
- Ryan O, Student
See the quality of lessons for yourself, click on "Preview" button to check them out, before you buy!
after you enroll
after you enroll
after you enroll
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts immediately following enrollment. It will end when you reach the final lesson of the course, each Lesson Block will be unlocked weekly.
How long do I have access to the course?
After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you maintain your subscription - across any and all devices you own.
How does the course work?
Just like in an academic curriculum, your course is divided into weekly sections. Each section contains lessons that you should review and practice that week. Each lesson also contains homework assignments which you should complete before next week section unlocks.
Each weekly section, or course block, unlocks 1 week after the last one. So for example, week 1 lessons are available immediately upon enrollment. Week 2 lessons will become available 7 days after your enrollment, week 3 lessons will become available 14 days and so on.
Do not rush, make sure you understand the material and you practiced it enough before moving on to the next lesson or section.
What if I have a question?
Excellent! Our instructors LOVE questions, it tells them you are interested and passionate about the topic. You can also ask questions right there under the lesson and your Instructor will answer your questions for you.
You have waited long enough, start your Martial Arts Journey right now!